Re: You might be a roadster maniac if .......Part I

To: roadster@rcn.com, gboone@sisna.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You might be a roadster maniac if .......Part I
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:48:33 EST
In a message dated 1/26/2002 11:25:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roadster@rcn.com writes:

> Very hillarious! Good job! We can relate...
>
> Like boasting about how dependable Datsun roadsters are, but you carry
> boxes
> of spare parts and all your tools with you everywhere you go....

Yes... I too can relate.  WHile giving a friend a ride in the Datsun he
pointed out that my clock indicated the wrong time and asked me if it worked.
 I told him that it was fine.  It just was real slow.  He thought I was nuts.
 I was serious.

Calspeed