Re: 1600 Roadster

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 Roadster
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:32:10 -0500
Drove my Miata topless yesterday and today.

Roadster content: I delivered the Roadster engine block and other assorted
parts to the machine shop in my Miata with the top down. I met up with a guy
taking out his kit Cobra for one of its first runs. Also spotted a gaggle of
Ferraris and Porsches and even an Aston Martin as well as some other old
Brit cars.

Taking a drive through the "Gold Coast" I found my perfect house - an old
carriage house for a long gone estate. I counted 7 garage doors and above
them were the living quarters. Must have been where the servants lived in
the good ol days of the robber barons. It also had an old gas pump. I got a
lump in my throat just dreaming about it :) And an empty feeling in my
pocket :(

Mike