Jim Wolf etc

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jim Wolf etc
From: "Schauff proudly" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:12:07 +0100
Hi friends,
As you know Nissan hasn't been very popular in Motorsports here on the
continent the last years.
Except for the SR20DE, no engine mod. parts are available here.
Right now I'm searching for parts the modify a Nissan Almera N16, it's the
european brother of the new Sentra B15, using the QG15DE & QG18DE engine. Last
one is also used in the States.
Unfortunatly we do not have a SR20 anymore in the N16/B15.

Has someone of you ever contacted JWT,Stillen, etc?
I contacted JWT a few years ago by email, but never received an answer!
Maybe they do no overseas?
Maybe a roadster vendor I already dealed with can get the stuff for me???!!!!

Regards,
Chris