Re: Has anyone used carparts.com

To: Chris Bond <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone used carparts.com
From: Thomas Wolfe <tomwolfe@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:04:09 -0500
I have and will never again.  The listed lots of parts for
my car (not a roadster, yet) of which only one or two were
the correct one.  I brought this to their attention and they
never changed the information either.  After two incorrect
parts being shipped to me, the third time they figured it
out.  They took their sweet time on refunding my money for
the two incorrect ones too.  Don't do it, you'll regret it.

Thom