Weekend in San Francisco

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weekend in San Francisco
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:28:20 EST
Many thanks to Michael "Calspeed" and Fred Katz for making our weekend trip to
SF more pleasurable.  We all got together on Sunday morning with Michael and
Fred picking us up at our hotel in their roadster.  We could hear them coming
down Sutter about a block away!  We took off on a great "mini" tour of the city
down my the Embarcedero, Fisherman Wharf and such then headed out to Mel's
diner for a great breakfast!  Weather was beautiful and roadsters were running
great!!  Went on over to the park under the Golden Gate bridge and took some
great photos of the cars, bridge and bay!  then the fun really began as we
tooled down Highway 1 heading south.  The views were awesome and it was great
to be in the roadsters!  We went as far as Half Moon Bay where we stopped and
took pictures of the cars at McDonald's!  At that point we headed back to the
beautiful cityby the bay!

Many thanks to Fred and Michael for sharing their roadsters with us!  And
Michael thanks for letting me drive yours!!

Thanks again and wish everyone else could be here!!

Keith and Debbie