Barret-Jackson 2002 pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Barret-Jackson 2002 pics
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:19:36 EST
What I did this Saturday. For those who don't know, this was Barret-Jackson
week here in the PHX area. The most vulgar display of wealth and
automotive-excess to come to the southwest. Some of the cars do nothing but
make the auction -rounds in a sort of "foster child" type of arrangement. It
is so sad, and a terrible insult to the engineers of the day to see these
cars kept hidden away. ("Only 20 miles on complete restoration 30 years
ago....." ) Nothing makes me feel better than to see a few bugs in the grille
of such classics found at the auction. "Rock chips are sexy". Enough of the
opinions.....

 If you want pictures of all the Chevelles and XKE's - you're gonna hafta
look elsewhere. This is the sorta thing that catches MY eye.  Take at look at:

http://www.photoalbumweb.com/spl311rdst

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC