Central Coast car?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Central Coast car?
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:37:43 -0800
Folks,

My buddy and I are dialing in my 1970 1600 with the 2k engine, thing is
we have a bunch of things to go into the shell of the engine
compartment, and we have the motivation to do it, and the facilities and
the financing.  What we are lacking at this moment is an actual running
version of a roadster so we can look inside and actually see how certain
parts fit together, etc.  Is there anyone on the greater San Luis Obispo
area who we can arrange to meet that can just let us look under the hood
to get a visual on some things?

Thanks for the help.  Joe