electrical

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: electrical
From: "Mark Clary" <mclary8@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:34:41 -0500
Can some one tell me  on a 69 2k if the BY (black w\yellow) wire coming from
the left side of the firewall connects to the second post on the start, not
the same as the 12V from the battery? Is this the 12V from the switch, in the
start position? The car I purchased has this wire, and others, cut.  If it
does connect to the solenoid side, what type of terminal end did it have.
    Also, what is the best piece of literature that I can buy in order to do a
frame-off if that is the route I take?
Thanks Again, Mark