67.5 seats

To: datsun roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 seats
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:49:08 -0800 (PST)
I have a question for all you 67.5 guys out there.
Never having seen a 67.5, I am not sure, but I have a
set of seat covers that look like the graphic in the
Datsun parts book for the 67.5 seats (#R 40001 -
9/67). The only thing is, these covers are of smooth
black vinyl, not the raised diamond pattern vinyl that
I thought was stock on 67.5's.  So, which is it,
smooth or diamond pattern?  Also, if some of you want
to see a picture of what I have, I can E-mail a pic to
you off list.  I'd like to put these on E-Bay, but I
want to be sure of what I have.  They are very nice &
new, just not certain of the application.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
'68 2000
(just no 67.5's around here)