Re: Black w/red interior

To: "Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Black w/red interior
From: "corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:25:01 -0800
Gordon,
You are too kind! Ross at Sports Imports ( http://home.istar.ca/~datsun/ )
completed the restoration of this car last year and put a lot of effort into
it. I
notice that pictures of these red interiors don't always reproduce well.
The red our 1500 is a bit on the orange side of red. I think the color
fairly weIl matches an original scrap of vinyl Ross located at his shop.
Red interiors on some later roadsters seem to be bit darker red or
maroon in color.
Regards,
Tim C.