Jet Hot Coating

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Jet Hot Coating
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:29:28 -0800
Hey All,

I recently purchased a NOS 67 2000 exhaust manifold for my restoration and I
am going to be sending it to Jet Hot (Located in Tempe, AZ) to get it coated
with their sterling coating. It's guaranteed not to discolor, chip or fade
for three years. I was quoted 95.00 to do the coating.

Does it actually help to prevent cracks or prolong the life of the manifold?
I am sure it will look pretty but I would like to know how much bang for the
buck I will get. I am excited to see what it will look like when I get it
back. I will post some before and after pics so people can judge for
themselves if it is worth the 100.00.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC