Re: tach drive

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tach drive
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:05:47 +600
Adam wrote:
> It is cable driven, not electric.
> I replaced mine by removing the speedo, removing the steering column
> bolts (so it would move around), lying face-up on the floor, half in
> and half out of the car, and eventually working it out.  Replacement is
> the reverse  :^)

Awhile back someone was lamenting about working under the dash and
not fitting to well between the steering wheel and the seat. A
response to that problem was "remove the seat". So I checked it out
and by taking off those 4 little nuts, POP goes the seat and there is
pleanty of room to work. Try it, you'll like it!

Brad
SEROC
OROC
Mt, AL