Re: Daniel Neuman, go to your room. NOW!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daniel Neuman, go to your room. NOW!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:37:55 -0500
 << Now, I want you all to do at least one task that is NOT car related
today.
> Help an elderly neighbor with their front walk or porch. Make sure someone
> gets to the store for food or medicine. Take the kids for a movie so Mom
can
> have time to herself. After that, you may work on
> or discuss your cars.>>

  I just got home from helping a good friend pick up some used storage bins
and then set them up in his barn.  Does that count?  Does it matter that the
barn is full of roadsters and parts and the bin are an attempt to organize
all the parts so we can find what we need for the two 1600 GP racers?

Paul
OROC
Sloan Racing