Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, RoadsterGB@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:20:58 -0800 (PST)
Remember, that gas filler goes diagonal to the floor.  Also, the spare
tire is there taking up too much space.  Maybe a continental kit?  The
gas fill would have to be redesigned, maybe to the side of the tank,
coming out on one side of the car?

I still say, go get a really cool WRL411, maybe with an H20 and dual
Solex carbs...

--- datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> Gee, that would be a really neat wagon to have. The only problem is
> the
> small opening. Perhaps we can move the gas cap to the side of the car
> and
> make the rear door a lot larger and almost flush to the floor.
>
> Or maybe we can put the gas filler behind one of the tailights ala
> some 50s
> American cars.
>
> Mike

=====