New arrival in the northern lands - '69 in the garage

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New arrival in the northern lands - '69 in the garage
From: "Teesun68" <teesun68@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:55:00 -0700
Hey gang,
    I'm happy to report a new arrival in the garage thanks to the fellow
roadster list member Grant Bush. He is only 300 km away and his last list note
that he was going to be parting with his '69 was just too tempting. My in-laws
live in the same city as he does, and voila-- 2 weeks ago a visit to them
turned into a visit plus car purchase trip. This one drives ( compared to my
'68 which has been in parts for the last 3 years) but runs rough. The body is
in pretty good shape and the engine has been rebuilt recently -125 psi
compression right across the bank. Carbs need some work, but I have a set from
my '68 ready to go in. This is the first time that I have driven a roadster
and what a gas!!! A lot of looks on the road too but that may have had more to
do with the -5C temp outside and snow on the roads. Happy New Year
everybody!!!

Cheers...Michael
'68 1600( in pieces)
'69 1600 ( driver!!!!!!)