Re: National Old Car Scrapping Program

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: National Old Car Scrapping Program
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:38:26 -0500
"they certainly looked more reliable"

The girls or the cars??????

Except for my latest engine mishap and the fact that after 105,000 miles the
synchros died, I never had problems with my Roadster in the 40K plus miles I
put on it. Oh yes, some niggling problems, but none that left me stranded.
But I did do an entire restoration after buying the car in '79.

But then again I never had problems with my Miata either and if it's above
60 or so my top is always down :)

Mike