Re: [earlydatsun] good head work (engine head for you potty

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <iank71@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [earlydatsun] good head work (engine head for you potty
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 02:28:28 -0800
Hi Ian,

Mike Young (a very well-known BADROC member!) can help you with this, he's
got his sources in the SF Bay Area. His website is
http://www.datsunsports.com

The shop I go to is very experienced with U20 heads but I don't know how
good they are with R16's. Probably just as good (I'm happy with them). The
shops' name is Gary's Marine & Auto on the SF peninsula, run by Gary Clark.
They do a lot of work for Nissan in the area.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC