photos online

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: photos online
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:33:42 -0600
I guess photopoint is dead.  I started an album for my racecar project at
picturetrail.  I have some before and after pictures of the chemical immersion
progress.  The car is definately not finished yet.  It will have to go back in
the tank for a few more days.  It also still needs to go into the de-rust
tank.  Currently all they have done is strip the paint/bondo.  I still need to
put in some captions, but I think you can figure out the photos on your own.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=nomadtrash@att.net

Andy

68 SRL311 Racer "Bucephalus"