Re: Batteries on concrete floors

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Batteries on concrete floors
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:38:51 -0500
One quick tip for those who are storing cars for the winter - field mice
love upholstery, wire insulation, etc. and can find a way into the most
tightly sealed building.  And old timer gave me this tip a few yaears ago,
and I've never had a problem since.  Toss a few Bounce brand fabric softener
sheets on the floor, and a few more under the car.  Evidently, the mice
can't stand the smell of the stuff.....though I've never asked one to
confirm.  A side bonus is your ride will smell all fresh and clean come
Spring.

Merry Christmas to all!
Mark Sedlack
OROC