They're faking our roadsters!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: They're faking our roadsters!
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:22:33 EST
Figlady or Fairo? This one is for sale in Japan

The Nissan Figaro has always had some styling overtones of a retro Fairlady
so I guess someone had to do it (I considered something similar myself a few
years back) - shame this one doesn't quite come off - check out the grille, D
A T S U N lettering on the bonnet (sorry, hood), the hood air intake, new
marker lights, sidestrips, minilite copies, mirrors and the colour (they only
came in horrible pastel shades).

(I think the 'D' on the grille is off a Daihatsu)

www.datsun.org/fairlady/figarofakefairlady1.jpg
www.datsun.org/fairlady/figarofakefairlady2.jpg

Rob
www.fairlady.org