JAPCO Fenders/ ID Tag?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: JAPCO Fenders/ ID Tag?
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:43:18 +0000
Yes, they look like JAPCO fenders. I have a set on my car. They are
pretty wide. I have run 22.5x9 inch slicks (12 inch cross section) on
zero offset 15x7  Panasports and have plenty of room. They are not
usable on the street, as they aren't made to hold the headlight
hardware. If you have some fabrication skill you might be able to fix
that and cut out holes for the turn signals. I don't know what you would
do for a bumper as the openings aren't there, for one, and I don't think
the stock bumper will fit anyway. They are pretty thin, material
thickness wise, they are translucent until you paint them.  Hitting
something as soft as a pylon can crack them, I know :-) As wide as they
are they, they weigh less than stock fenders. They cost me $536.00 to
have them made and shipped to the S.F. bay area.
Can someone direct me to the person that makes the ID tags that go on
the cowl of the older cars? Thanks
David