I have been seeking just such an opportunity

To: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>,
Subject: I have been seeking just such an opportunity
From: Cindy Lawrie <cindy@chibardun.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:15:31 -0600 (CST)
Of particular note for you and the members of your team as you consider this
placement are my strong accomplishments in receiving many outstanding
achievement awards in sales and the ability to communicate effectively with
clients and also to do many things at the same time.

Additionally, my contributions have been mainly achieved by my ability to
motivate and effectively communicate to the diverse population that we are part
of. I myself am a self-motivated person.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of think.bat]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of MANPOWER-customer service rep.doc]