OT - I have my daily driver back!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - I have my daily driver back!
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:22:56 EST
I needed to shout this one from the roof tops

I finally have my daily driver back after the "Cobra" incident on 3 August (4
1/2 months ago). Around #7,000 (about$10,500) later, she is finally a new car
again. In the meantime I ran up nearly 9,000 miles in the garage's courtesy
car, a Nissan Micra (smaller than a roller skate - not recommended).

Roadster content - dilemma; I've been offered three complete roadsters for
spares today - I don't need three roadsters for spares but this is a
difficult one to turn down as this comprises about 20% of roadsters in the
UK. It's my wife's birthday today- will she wear this as a birthday treat? I
think not.

Rob