Trouble in the South!! O.T. and NOT P.C.

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trouble in the South!! O.T. and NOT P.C.
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:02:28 -0600
Terrorists Multliplying in the Southeast

The governors of Alabama, Georgia & Mississippi
would like to announce that they have made a disturbing
discovery in their states.  Apparently, a small number of
terrorists have become romantically involved with the locals.

The result was not pretty, and we now have the sad
task of reporting a new sector of the human race:
ISLAMABUBBAS
So far, only a smattering of actual births has been
reported, and we are hard at work trying to isolate
and seal them off.

To date, we have identified the following:
Mohammed Billy Bob Abba Bubba
Mohammed Jethro Bin Thinkin Bout It
Mohammed Forrest Gumpa Bubba
Mohammed Rubba Dub Dubba Bubba
Bobbie Joe Bubba Charlene Atat
Betty Jean Hasbeena Badgurl
Cleavie Daba Hava Tampa
Linda Sue Bin There Dunthat

Not surprisingly, they all seem to have sprung from
one couple: Mohammed Whoozyadaddy and Yomamma Bin Lovin.

We'll keep you posted.