Re: Stocking Stuffer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stocking Stuffer
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 02:43:33 EST
In a message dated 12/15/01 11:56:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ntrlclr@earthlink.net writes:

> Could you, would you put a Astin Martin DB7  (the one that goes 0 to 60 in
> 4.5 Seconds)
> in my stocking. Please include the batteries.

Pam... I think you may have commited heresy... David Brown is turning over in
his grave right now.... thats AstOn Martin !  <G>

 I've been asking Santa for a DB4-GT Zagato for many years now, but he never
seems to bring me mine.  :-(   Oh well, what can ya expect from a tractor
factory.......  <G>

Laurie :-)
(worships A/Ms also, but thinks the new "Vanquish" sounds too much like
toilet bowl cleaner)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ