Last of Roadsters, some new ones

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last of Roadsters, some new ones
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:26:38 -0800
With christmas fast approaching I thought I would let everyone know
about the the newest Ebbro models and the end of most of the others. If
you did not know they only make 3000 of each of the small Ebbro diecast
models of our roadsters. Most of the colors we could get are now gone
but yesterday I was able to get some more and some new ones if anyone
would like them.

Last of the Bob Sharp 1500 red #33 car  4 availible at $38
Last of the Silver 67 2000     3 availible at $38
Pale yellow  1600 and light blue 1600 many availible still $38
BRE 240 Z John Morton car  4 left  @ $38
New models not on our site yet
Monte Carlo Rallye 240 $38
East African rallye 240 $38
Red G nose Z   $38
Datsun Sunny 1200s white, green, butterscotch  $38
Datsun Sunny pickup white or med blue   $38
These can be taken apart and painted to look like your own car and I
think that now that some or most of the earlier ones are gone you will
be seeing them on E-bay at higher prices than I am offering them. You
can see many of them at our website if you wish.
Thanks
Les

--
Les Cannaday