Datsun Roadster Galleries - update info needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster Galleries - update info needed
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:35:18 EST
Hello all.... time to update the Datsun Roadster Galleries Page in the
WebRing. This page is set-up for all those using PhotoPoint, PictureTrail .
etc type places that don't let you throw HTML on the page.  Take a peek,
you'll get the idea:

http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/galleries.html

If anyone wants to add or change any entries please drop me an email  w/ your
name and the link. I know there's been plenty of changes since photopoint
started charging for their services, and we have lots of new list-ees with
just such sites.

Thanks !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311