Forwarded: Racecar projects for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Racecar projects for sale
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:29:37 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:29:32 -0500
     From: "Michael A. Unger" <munger@VIMS.EDU>
     Subject: Racecar projects for sale

Dear List: I still have two extra roadster racecar rollers I would like to
sell/trade(must be something small!)to make room in my shop. One has a full
cage and Japco Raceglass the other is a documented vintage DP racecar
pictured/described on Mark Dent's site. The fiberglass fendered car would
be a great start for a EM autocross car with an engine transplant or could
be finished to run E Prepared or roadrace in SCCA Production. I am open to
offers on these cars as rollers or with extra race parts to finish them. If
you have any interest in building a serious roadster racecar (not street
car) this is a good opportunity. I can email pictures of the cars if you
send an email to DatsunDoc@aol.com or you can call me in the evenings to
ask questions (804-642-4399). Thanks.

Mike Unger