NEW 1500 4SPL31003660D

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEW 1500 4SPL31003660D
From: "Carl Jaeger" <datsmanspl310@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:24:21 -0800
Hi All
Posted some pics of my new 1500 .I'd like to put in a plug for the transport
company that hauled it from Fresno.Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) they were
fantastic I paid for an open carrier when they saw the car  had no roof they
placed it in an enclosed truck and stored it in the warehouse when it arrived
at this end .No extra charge.
I also posted a set of new upper and lower ball joints on my for sale pics if
anyone is looking  for a shock email me for the price.
Bill
I lost your email address, the solex air filters are $37.00 each buy two free
shipping.

http://www.geocities.com/jtjaeger/

http://community.webshots.com/user/carljaeger1

Later Carl