Re: my stuff for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my stuff for sale
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:58:03 -0600
Hey Mike,

You can buy a JDM (Japanese domestic market) engine like the SR20DET
for about $2000, which includes the motor, harness, ecu, transmission.
That is not a bad deal. Of course I would probably go with a SR20DE
(non-turbo) JDM for a little less. Yes, cheaper than rebuilding a
U20! ;-)

Oh, like everyone else I'd love to find that perfect rust & bondo
free 67.5 roadster with a blown engine for $500 and drop in the
SR20DE motor.... heck, I could even make up a new data plate for
matching numbers to keep Andrew happy. ;-)

Heck, whole idea is to just have fun with those roadsters!!!
(& Land Cruisers.... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter