roadster sighting, SoCal

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: roadster sighting, SoCal
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:28:11 -0800
I think the roadster gods were scolding me for being thin-skinned in
December and not getting to roadster projects.
Driving home last nite I saw 2 roadsters in 5 minutes, both in Huntington
Beach.  The first was the lowered maroon 70 that was for sale at Escondido
show, the other a bright yellow with a bright blue center stripe,
low-windshield 1600 seen not 2 minutes later outside Allen Tire, Beach/Ellis
about 5pm.  Made me say to myself, "And what is your excuse for not driving
yours in the past week?"
just sounding off, I'll shut up now.  Fergus O, 69 2000 with the slow leak
tranny fluid condition