Re: Tirerack.com followup

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tirerack.com followup
From: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:08:30 -0800
When I first posted this back in August I said I post a follow up. Well this is
it. MY wife absolutely loves the Firestone Firehawk SH30 tires. I've driven the
car too and have to say she is right. These are *great* tires for the money. In
fact they are just plain great tires. I'd gladly pay twice what I paid for them.
They handle wet roads better than any tire I've ever driven and their dry
performance, while not on a par with some of the no tread DOT legal race tires,
is still outstanding. For most folks this is a great all around tire. We haven't
driven them in the snow yet (no snow around here) but reports of their snow
capabilities are quite good. They absolutely transformed the ride *and* handling
of our old Volvo.