for sale -- again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale -- again
From: "The Stockdale's" <stockdal@inreach.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:38:33 -0800
Time is running out. I will be rid of this car by the end of the year one
way or the other. If anyone is interested, please email me. The car is
located in San Jose.

For Sale: 1968 SPL311 with 2L and 5 speed

Lots of new items, including:
Shocks, brakes, clutch, hydraulics, tires, paint (white), hoses, carpet,
lamps, exhaust, battery, large Z alternator, starter, updated wiring, dash
cover, lights, etc.

Most everything has been gone through; disassembled, cleaned, checked,
repainted, re-assembled, etc. One of the biggest plusses of this car is that
it has no rust!

The transmission shifts very well. There are no objectionable noises or
whine. This is the smoothest shifting Datsun tranny I've ever driven.

What are the issues / problems? The rear bumper is damaged (needs to be
replaced) and some minor body work needs to be done around the rear tail
pipe. The OEM radio doesn't work. The clock runs fast. The seats need to be
recovered. The hard top needs new weather-stripping and clamps. The soft-top
has to be properly fitted to the frame. There is still some trim stuff,
weather-stripping and interior items which need installation.

I've got a bunch of stuff that get thrown in with the deal: an extra 5 speed
(with Z-car bell housing), spare 2L head with cam, valves, springs, etc. SU
intake manifold, a bunch of other engine parts, extra brake pads, lots of
duplicate little parts, manuals, parts list, etc.

I'm asking $2500 or make me a reasonable offer. I want to sell the car soon.

You can reach me at 775-448-7213 during weekdays and 530-836-4413 evenings
Or, e-mail to stockdal@inreach.com

Jim Stockdale