RE: Weather strip installation.

To: "'Brian Hollands'" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: RE: Weather strip installation.
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:11:07 -0800
Brian, Brian
Be very careful on how you ask that little counter girl what she's doing
later. Especially holding a tube of KY Gel in your hand. You may find
yourself on the floor with a 4" stiletto
heel at your throat. Counter girl asking "You want to do what with this?".
Won't matter how
hot of a car you have, you'll be needing an ice pack.
Installing weather-stripping is like putting on pantyhose. A royal pain in
the...You get the picture. You have to pull slowly and carefully. Don't rush
it.
Helped the hubby install his. Blech.

Pamela Bauman