Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 15:29:59 -0700
> Robert.Long@CSDInc.com wrote:
>

>>Fellow Roadsterites,
>>
>>Is there such a thing as an Encyclopedia of Cars?  If so, which
>>one do you suggest?  What I'm looking for is something that shows
>>pictures of cars thru the ages, American, Japanese, British, etc.

Not an encyclopedia, but several years ago (while dreaming of owning a
roadster) I came across a book titled Japanese Exotic Cars.  It has the
roadster, along with many other unique japanese rarities.

I don't know if it's still in print or not.

Now that I have a roadster, it's made the coffee table  :-)

--
Tim Waltz
Aurora, CO