Laurie's secret plot to increase Roadster awareness

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Laurie's secret plot to increase Roadster awareness
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 00:36:58 EST
Was poking around at the "Jones Soda" label gallery and whattya know... I
found a label that looked *exactly* like MY car !  Hmmmmm..... how'd that get
there ?!?! <G>
For those who aren't familiar - Jones puts out some pretty darned good soda
w/ their gimmick being that all of the pictures for their labels have been
submitted by the general public.

In an effort *solely* <cough> <ahem> to increase Datsun Roadster Awareness, I
suggest that maybe you nice folks could take a peek at:

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/

and look for the newest additions in the "car" category. If you happen to see
anything Roadster shaped and feel like voting... well... that'd be just swell
<G> They base their picks on picture "uniqueness" and  general popularity
votes.

It's up to you to put Roadsters in the hands of America's soda-chugging
public !!!!!

A shameless "thanks in advance" for any votes resulting from this eMail. <G>

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ