Stuff for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff for Sale
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:41:21 -0800 (PST)
Hello Again,
        Well it looks like me getting kicked out of my wonderful rent controlled
house here in SF is becoming a reality....Irene and I are actually going into
contract today on a nice Victorian in West Oakland CA.  What this means is that
I am in desperate straights moneywise.  To this end I have posted a TON of
stuff to ebay.  There  is a bunch of roadster parts-both my 2000 grills, used
solex cam etc. There is also some interesting vintage vacuum tube electronics
and just some random things.  Please check it out and if you know of anybody
who might be interested in any of this stuff please forward the link.  I am
a couple thousand short right now and need all the help I can get.
        Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA