Re: last note on fastback tops

To: Autox <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: last note on fastback tops
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:49:55 +0100
That Pacer straight six was amazing. How could they make such a
large displacement engine with so few hp? A Mercedes diesel made
more hp/cc than that engine. 3800 cc & 90 hp that's 23.68 hp/liter
while a 1970's Mercedes diesel made 25 hp/liter.

Thomas

PS. Mike Myers made the Pacer into a cult classic.