Re: KA24 or SR20??

To: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Subject: Re: KA24 or SR20??
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:21:06 -0600
When I worked at the Caterpillar foundry in Mapleton Il they poured V-16 's that
weighed 37000 pounds, annd 25,000 after machining.  they are twice as long and
twice as high as a roadster. they do pour the small and large block GM's for
NHRA,
and NASCAR, that are so hard when the engine shells it generally doesn't harm
the
block.t hey also had a neat lookiing 4 cyl for the French looked like it would
drop right in a Roadster.
Russ Southwell 70 1600