Snow & classic show

To: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Snow & classic show
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:21:01 +0100
Hi Thomas and all,
Snow has fallen on thursday! It's nearly gone everywhere, except in
the higher regions, close to 800 meters.
Nothing for skiing, but enough to crash your car.

BTW I have been on a classic car meeting at Spa (close to the formula
1 track), lots of parts & books for Renault, Fiat, Alfa etc. but only
2 Datsun 510 owner manuels in english and 1 catalogue for a Datsun
240GTin french edited bu Nissan Belgium.

Regards,
Chris - The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----