Re: Torque your nuts...!

To: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: Torque your nuts...!
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 09:10:40 -0800
Greetings,
Uh, about your subject line....
It's amazing how a simple phrase can cause ones knees to slam together.  Not too
long ago, I had knee surgery.  I am still in recovery.  Consequently, the act of
slamming my knees together immediatly generates a strong secondary reaction.
Now,
I do appreciate the content of  the message....but if I may be so bold...please
be
a tad more sensitive to those of us sho might like to avoid...having...you get
the
idea.  My apologies to the female members of the list.
Thank you for your time and attention to this delicate issue (a great concern to
the male gender).
Guy
67.5 stroker (in progress)
Tempe, AZ