Re: Tire Size vs wheel width again

To: <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Size vs wheel width again
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:25:05 -0500
Andy,

It could be more than tires that keep you in front, a lot more.

I think a good driver would be able to change his driving style to fit the
grip of the car and make the smaller tires work for them. How old are the
other guy's tires? Are they hardened and slick? Too many variables to blame
it just on tire size.

Mike