I got a wood print of my roadster - this is cool

To: list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I got a wood print of my roadster - this is cool
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:06:59 -0500
All,

I found a guy that prints your car on a wood plaque, with a variety of
backgrounds.  It is a really unique thing to have on your wall. I will post
a photo soon. I thought it was cheap,  here are some details:

<snip>
My name is Steve Wallack. My wife and I started a new business a couple of
months ago called Creations On Wood.  What we do is actually take a picture
of a car and print it on wood. Please take a look at our website at
http://www.creationsonwood.com  We do more than just cars but have found
through doing car shows in our State as well as near by states that people
really like our product.The regular prices for our plaques run between
$23.00 and $39.95.This product is like none that you have seen before.
Usually when you go to a car show they will stick an actual photograph of
your car on a wood plaque, but we actually print your car on the wood plaque.
<snip>

Mark
Baltimore Maryland
1964 1500       1968 1600