Re: Break in the cookies

To: Brad Holmes <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>,
Subject: Re: Break in the cookies
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:27:07 -0800
Brad
It's not like he's going to be using the dough as a lubricant or heat
patch on the shuttle or space station. And for you information, I love
the color red. Perfect for long stemmed roses; Lacy red lingerie and the
American flag. Just too many Red Roadsters with 5 tickets in the glove
box once it comes from the paint booth out there.

Pam Bauman
Future Roadster Owner

///
///