Re: general roadster tech questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: general roadster tech questions
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 06:03:29 +0000
If it were me, I'd prioritise based on what poses the most problem from a
safety viewpoint, then look at which bits you can get easily, and which of
those is likely to get harder to find in the future.  Although those issues
are less of a problem, I guess, in the US?

Front end suspension bits would be my priority, personally.

Don't know if I'm a help or a hindrance, though.

Cheers,
Steve
68 2000 Solex - a RED ONE! 8^)