Re: Osh/Sears

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>, Autox <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Osh/Sears
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:06:24 -0800
Paul,
Unfortunately some companies view the bottom line before they view their
moral obligation to the communities that support them. Companies that
truly follow their company motto or mission statement are much healthier
and ethical in their community dealings, than those who try "to make-up
the difference" due to Board of Director error or hi-jinks. Bad
management decisions are always reflected in the Profit and Loss
Statments, unless they have cooked the books. Hope you keep your baby in
the family.

Pam Bauman
Future Roadster Owner

Paul wrote:

> [...]