Re: Super Water

To: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>, "Alex Avery"
Subject: Re: Super Water
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:57:25 -0800
Like the Vincent Motorcycle:
 The Vincent had a lever that when it was squeezed, it would hold the valves
open until the engine turned fast enough, and the valves held open allowed
no compression to hinder the spinning of the engine to full capacity; then
when the lever was released, the valves began to function, and it Fired up.
Pat