Free Roadster 2000

To: "Roadster" <roadster@texoma.net>,
Subject: Free Roadster 2000
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:28:38 -0800
Hi All;

I just got a phone call from a guy back in the Pilly Pa. area ,  King of
Prusian to be exact..
his name is Derick Murano
PH#  610-917-8859
He said it havsn't been run in 6 years,  it is all there ,   You can call
him for more info , He just wants it to go to somone that can make use of it
....  too far for me on the west coast to deal with .. So anyone in that
area might want to look into it , as the price is right :-)

Restoration Products
Mike Kerr
PH# 530-644-6777
Fax# 530-647- 0389