R16 question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: R16 question
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:46:54 EST
Today the 1600 "Project Daily Duty not Doody" is alive and kicking. After
letting it run for maybe 3-4 minutes I noticed a lot of blowby from the valve
cover especially when I rev it. This doesn't seem right.It has been sitting
for a while and this engine has never been run until today. Anybody ever run
into this? Otherwizse the motor sounds great.
TIA
Jmmy in Sacramento
68 3000 VG30
68 1600 "soon to be promoted to daily duty"
71 BMW 2002 Oficially  For Sale
91 Landcruiser "been a while since I've driven it     i.e wife vehicle

///
///