RE: 25 years involved with roadsters

Subject: RE: 25 years involved with roadsters
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:03:10 -0800
Happy Anniversary!

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Ross for a few other things,
like:

Co-founding the Datsun Roadster Association

Founding the Mt. Shasta Meet and organizing it for 11 years

Organizing the All-Datsun Meets at the Transportation Museum in B.C.

For being there with his cell phone in 1990 when I broke a brake line on the way
back from Shasta.

For blowing off the rest of a perfectly good roadster mini-meet to change my
radiator and fix my water temp gauge when the top tank came loose on me 150
miles from home on a Sunday in Vancouver. Incidentally, this was the first time
we met.

Thanks, Ross.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA